Thursday 18 October 2012

Shoot Plan (Simple Composition)

Aim: 
The aim of this shoot is to explore the style of simple composition and how I can use it to make my images look vintage and grand. This shoot will be small due to small amount of subject is have but I will use as much experimentation as I can to change the appeal to the image but still keeping within this style.   

Subjects:
The subjects I will be using for this shoot is mainly older cameras, as this technique is mostly used for these subjects in the world of photography. I will also try and used more old forgotten things within this shoot to really bring the subject of vintage to the subject. 

Lighting:
From previous attempts at this technique I know that using single lamp lighting it the best way to add excitement and drama to the image. By doing this I feel that it will showcase the subject in a much more simple and dramatic way.

Where:
This shoot will be done on my desk at home as it it made of wood and that will add the message of age as a texture, to the subject and image. By doing this i will also add to the colour scheme.  

Equipment:
For this shoot i will need the following things:
1. A lamp for the lighting
2. My wooden desk for colour and message reason
3. My subjects for the photographs
4. I will need some colours as this will help the compostition
  

No comments:

Post a Comment