Wednesday 24 October 2012

My Burning Negative Result

This image below is the negative that I burned to create the effect that I researched.

This negative is the neater than expected because of the way that I burned it, as the normal way is with a light below it  far away. I flipped this on its head and held the lighter very close for short bursts this allowed me to keep the film straight so I could keep a usable negative. This also let the negative bubble in several places keeping the effect consistent. I enjoy doing this as you can really distort the photograph  to my meaning and add to its aesthetic instead of taking away like most things. I will be soon trying this method again to get different affect and progress in my understanding of its ability and aesthetics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment