Saturday 10 November 2012

Truro Shoot Plan

Aim:
I wish to create a body which compliments the style of Eugene Altget. His style is one which captures a true story to all of the spaces he shoots. These images will be of different ages of the scenes but this is because my setting is very diverse. Doing this will also allow me to place my own style among the photographs.  

Equipment:
For this shoot will be using the following equipment and the reasons for it choosing:
1. Canon 600D- this camera is the highest quality that i can get hold of so the images will be very crisp and sharp so when I print they will be to a high standard.
2. I will be using the 50mm 1.8 Prime lens as this lens is which most of the photographers which I have researched use.

 Where/ When:
This shoot will be done in the middle of Truro near the cathedral as this area has the architacture that I am looking for within my images. By selecting my area i can also allow myself to find more angles for my shots, by doing this I can have a higher hit rate of what works and what dosnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment